Dubus 02/16 has been published and sent out. I received my copy today – as always a great read and some interesting VHF-SHF topics inside the covers.
This quarter has articles on:
- Techniques for 47 GHz & up – Updates and additions to the 47 GHz transverter from DUBUS 3/2015:
RF and NF measurements, a homemade attenuator and feed matching – Philipp Prinz, DL2AM
- Azimuth direction display with a rotary encoder for portable uW systems and optical communications by Timm Dunker, DK1ZD (SK)
- 2 m and 70 cm High Performance Power Splitters, by Hartmut Klüver, DG7YBN
- PA144-XPOL-18-5 Antenna – some interesting thoughts and calculations (1/2) by Goran Stojkovic YU1CF
- Sporadic-E Summary 2015 – 144 MHz by Joachim Kraft, DL8HCZ/CT1HZE
- Midlatitude Es: Complex, Not Too Complicated – Part 1 by Jim Kennedy K6MIO/KH6
- Notes on Farfield Patterns of the Novel Feedhorns in 1/2016 by Jeffrey Pawlan, WA6KBL
DUBUS is a MUST if you’re interested in VHF-SHF and its always eagerly awaited here.
Subscription info from Joe Kraft at DUBUS